Nursing Apps – Which Do You Use?Today the technology of mobile apps on Smartphones is endless and we were curious as to which ones nurses use on a daily basis. These are some we came across as curiosity got to us:
• Symptom Checkers
• Digital Imaging
• Lab Results Review
• Remote Heart Monitoring
• ECG Viewer
• Oxygen Level Remote Check
• MedlinePlus Mobile - Authoritative consumer health information from MedlinePlus.gov in a mobile-optimized Web site that includes summaries for over 800 diseases, conditions and wellness topics as well as the latest health news, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, and information on prescription and over-the-counter medications. It is available via the Web browser of any mobile device.
Apps we would love to see:
• An app to lose weight
• An app to stop a heart attack from progressing
• An app to cure you of the common cold
• An app to stop a headache
• An app to stop you from choking when you are alone
• An app to stop a stroke as it starts
Is there an app that could just make you well?
Please comment here and let us know which apps you use or if there is an app you'd love to see. We would love to know!
Leave a Comment:
Note: All prices in US Dollars